THE COLFAX URBAN MESSENGER - BILLBOARD
Every DadGear® product is manufactured according to exacting standards and with high quality materials. We warrant our products against manufacturing defects for a lifetime for the original buyer.
If you have received one of our amazing items that you believe has a manufacturing defect, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303.221.1511 between 9am and 4pm Mountain time. Products containing an actual manufacturing defect will be evaluated by us and repaired or replaced at our discretion. If we can’t or won’t repair it and the model you own is a thing of the past, we may replace it with a comparable model. We do know that defects happen from time to time and we stand behind those. Accidents and amazing mishaps, albeit unfortunate, do not qualify for a free repair or replacement. Although we won’t warrant against damages caused by normal, excessive or accidental wear and tear, we’d love to hear the story – there are plenty of great stories that we’ve heard already. Extra points for creativity.
Warranty is non-transferrable.
We make as many DadGear® products as possible in the USA. All of our bags are made in Colorado. Sure, we could make more money by producing overseas, but we believe that we should support our own economy and after all, isn’t this country built on small business?
We have a long-standing relationship with a local manufacturer about 20 minutes from our office/warehouse in Colorado. They have been making many of our products since our start in 2006. Over the years we have worked together to streamline our processes and lower manufacturing costs. This has allowed us to provide affordable yet high quality products. This relationship allows us to clearly and effectively communicate improvements and important design features to the production team on an ongoing basis. What this means for you, the end consumer is a better product. This seems like a simple concept, but it is difficult when manufacturing outside of the United States and there is such a massive language and cultural barrier. This is something we know from experience.
As we grow and evolve, we continue to seek out materials closer to home. We have relocated some of our custom plastic manufacturing to a factory a few blocks from us. We work with local artists, vendors and consultants and we even source our shipping supplies locally. This is something we consider important. Bringing sources closer to our location also helps us reduce our carbon footprint. Less fuel = better air.
We are proud of our dedication to supporting the United States economy as well as local Colorado businesses and jobs. Hopefully you’ll appreciate our efforts and feel good about your Colorado – USA made DadGear products.
About DadGear Products
- Highest quality construction and materials
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Non-diaper bag look
- Designed by dads for dads
- Perfect gift for new or expecting dads
- Great organization
The COLFAX by Red Hammer, a DadGear sister brand, is a 24-liter capacity bike messenger style bag with 11 pockets. This bag comes standard with a removable shoulder harness, adjustable for either shoulder. The soft-lined, padded technology sleeve inside the bag fits laptops and all tablets. Most of the pockets are equipped with zipper-style closures to keep your stuff from falling out. You'll find the capacity of the COLFAX plus the ample organization makes this bag ideal for day-to-day commuting. Whether on a bike, public transport or in your own vehicle, this will be your go-to bag to carry what you need, wherever you need to go.
This bag comes standard with a soft padded technology sleeve, a shoulder harness system for either shoulder and 10 pockets. The 24-Liter capacity will be more than enough for your daily commute needs.
- Scratch resistant and padded zippered technology sleeve inside the bag protects your laptop and/or tablet.
- 7 utility loops along the bottom of the outside of the bag for lights, reflective straps and carabiners.
- Two zippered pockets on the exterior sides for access to your small items without opening the bag.
- Large zippered pocket on the back for papers, magazines, etc. that also contains a sub-pocket for quick access to phone or wallet.
- Ultra-padded shoulder harness system which includes stabilizer strap and quick-tighten tail provides a secure fit. This harness can easily switch for left or right shoulder use. This harness includes a large chrome ring and harness loops for your equipment.
- 3 interior pockets for more organization; one has a closure strap for keeping tablets and other items in the pocket during transit.
- Light-colored interior helps you see everything inside.
- Center organization panel under the flap contains 2 zippered pockets.
- For those who prefer a standard strap, the shoulder harness can be removed and replaced with our commuter strap (sold separately)
EXTERIOR: Vinyl, nylon and polyester
TECHNOLOGY SLEEVE INTERIOR: Composite of soft scratch free fabric over high density padding for ultimate protection.
DIMENSIONS: L 24in x W 8in x D 13in
TECHNOLOGY SLEEVE: 11in high by 17in wide
WEIGHT: 3.5 lbs
STRAP LENGTH: 42 inches when fully extended
CAPACITY: 24 liters
POCKETS: 11 Total – 6 with zipper closure, 2 with Velcro® closure, 3 open for easy access