No products in the cart.
Our return policy applies to items purchased directly from DadGear.com. If you made a purchase from a location other than DadGear.com, please contact that retailer directly for return instructions.
• Returned goods must be in perfect, unused condition with all original tags attached and with all of the accessories that came with the product.
• Returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, we will not accept returns for any reason other than defects.
• All returns must have a Return Authorization number (see below).
• All returns must have the RA# clearly indicated on the outside of the package or they will not be accepted.
To Process a Return Please Follow These Steps:
Please contact us at email@example.com, prior to returning your item(s) for a Return Authorization Number. Please include the following information when contacting us:
• Purchase date
• Purchasers first and last name
• Your phone number (we need this to call if we have questions)
• Your email address (we need this to send you the RA#)
• Item Returning (please specify model and color)
• Reason for Return
Once we receive your request we will respond to you with an RA# and complete instructions for your return.
Please Note the Following:
• The Gear Group is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend using a shipper, such as FedEx or UPS for tracking purposes.
• Returns within 30 days, in perfect unused condition, will be refunded the purchase price and any taxes. We will not refund the original shipping charge.
• If we determine that your return is a result of our error or a defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise, and taxes and original shipping charges.
• Once we receive your package, returns can take up to 14 days to process.
• Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credit to appear on their customers’ records. Please allow one or two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.