– Awesome bag for any Dad!
My husband loves this diaper bag and I love that he will actually carry it! Convenient pocket for wipes and tons of other space for all those little things! A++++ – S. Hill - 02/19/2011
– Loved this cool bag!
This bag really helped my husband feel hip carrying a diaper bag. I had planned to get a more feminine diaper bag for me to carry, but I just ended up using this one, too, because I liked it so much. The only thing I don't like is that the bottom part of the clasp bangs against the bag and makes kind of an annoying sound if you don't fasten it. Overall, both my husband and I love it! – K - 01/14/2010
– Good find!
Although it's a DadGear-branded bag, I ordered this for both me and my husband to share. I did a lot of research and comparison shopping before making this purchase. Here's a summary -- Pros: neutral color/design, built-in (and refillable) wipes case, separate pocket for changing pad, stroller straps, top handle, sits upright, 2 interior pockets (one small, one large), adjustable shoulder strap. Cons: synthetic material odor, stiff material, small changing mat. Overall, it's a good find! – Nancy - 10/22/2009
• One large open interior pocket and one zippered for storage
• Two bottle pockets on the outside of the bag
• Three pockets under the flap for creams, wallet and pen.
• Removable changing pad included in its own pocket to eliminate cross contamination
• Integrated stroller straps attach to any style stroller
• Light-colored interior helps you see everything inside
• Large, adjustable 2" seat belt style strap for comfort
Weight: 3.8 to 4.2 lbs
Strap Length: 60 inches when fully extended
Changing Pad: L: 21” x W: 12” x Thickness: 1/8”
INTERIOR: Polyester fabric with deniers ranging from 300 to 600.
CHANGING PAD: Polyester fabric with deniers ranging from 60 to 120. Changing pad is washable.