If ample storage space and extreme organization are what you’re after, look no further than the DadGear Backpack. DadGear’s largest diaper bag, the Backpack is ideal for traveling and for families with multiple kids. The Backpack continually receives accolades for its roomy size, thoughtful organization, and innovative features. It can hold enough gear for 3 days if in the diapering stage, and up to a week once the kids are out of diapers.
- Convenient baby wipes window provides easy access to your baby wipes (fits most major brands)
- Diaper Hammock keeps diapers at the top of the pack and clean and neat
- Spacious main compartment has a clamshell opening for easy access to contents and for replacing the baby wipes
- Two large zippered pockets with numerous compartments make it simple to organize and find everything
- Two bottle pockets accessible from the exterior hold up to 2 bottles each
- Light-colored interior helps you see everything inside
- Stroller straps attach to any style stroller and store neatly when not in use
- Changing pad included
- Durable materials and classic styling ensure this bag will last long after the diapering years
||12 x 18 x 10 in
||EXTERIOR: Polyester and nylon – INTERIOR: Polyester – CHANGING PAD: Polyester. Changing pad is washable.
||Includes changing pad: L: 21″ x W: 12″ x Thickness: 1/8″
||Solid, Stripe, Graphic, Billboard, Professional, Ladies
|County Of Origin
– Awesome Bag!
We were looking for a bag made in America and came across this product. We watched the video on the site and were sold. We received our bag very quickly and it was just as the video had showed. It is well made, full of useful compartments, and thoughtfully designed. It is comfortable to wear and looks nice. Our only wish is that it had an insulated pocket to hold bottles. – Haley – 06/28/2015
I was so excited to find a bag that was just like my crew bag when I was in the military–you hit and run and you know exactly where everything is. I really appreciate the quality of materials and the feel of the bag–sturdy, and well proportioned. It’s easy to find the essentials and big enough to bring along those “just in case he needs them” items. Well done guys!! – Brad – 06/16/2015
– Wish We Would Have Found Sooner!
Absolutely love the diaper back pack! We knew we wanted to go with a backpack style, and this one has amazing features. My husband found it first, and he is from Colorado so is even more happy to purchase from a Colorado company. So easy to carry and has so many pockets that I don’t need to carry my purse when I have it by myself. My husband of course loves it because it is more masculine than a traditional diaper bag. He liked all the styles and prints. It was hard to pick just one! 100% recommended this product to friends and family! In fact several of my coworkers at my gym are ordering them as well! – Michelle Lucero – 06/12/2015
– Baby Bugout Bag
The bag holds everything you need for you little one long with having extra space for snacks and water for a recovering breastfeeding mom. Pockets and compartments keep all items easily acessable and organized. Overall a high quality, high value American Made product. – Colin – 06/09/2015
– Great Gift For The New Dad!
My son-in-law loves this. He carries it around with pride without feeling funny caring a “ladies” diaper bag. Thank you. – Theresa Hynes – 06/08/2015
– Roomy And Comfortable
This bag has room to hold everything, and is engineered to be convenient. Everything is so well laid out, I never wind up going digging for something. My only criticism, and it is minor, is that the rubberized plastic front panel looks kind of inexpensive. – Rick A. – 06/03/2015